Sweet and Spicy Baked Chicken Wings
With Zauce Original Pizza Drizzle
3-4 Appetizer Servings
Why fry the wings when you can get the same crispy texture using your oven. Top with chopped peanuts and sliced green onion and you have a delicious, sweet and spicy Asian inspired take on buffalo wings. Try substituting the sweet chili sauce with Franks Red Hot sauce for a sweet buffalo sauce. Enjoy!
- 3 Tablespoons Zauce Original Pizza Drizzle
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning (If you don’t have the seasoning, salt and pepper will work)
- 2 pounds chicken wings, wing and drumstick separated
- 2 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
Directions (Step by Step)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (400 if using convection).
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and top with a cooking/cooling rack. The cooling rack helps air circulate the meat when cooking, resulting in crispier wings.
- Season the wings with Willards Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning and rub into the meat.
- Spread out on the rack/pan, and place in oven. Cook for about 30 minutes, until crispy.
- Combine Mae Ploy and Zauce Original Pizza Drizzle and whisk in bowl.
- Toss cooked wings with the sauce, pile on a plate and sprinkle with sliced green onions and chopped peanuts.